martes, 13 de abril de 2021

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

 I would like to visit Italy, the province of Cremona, the towns of Moscazzano, Pandino and Crema, because a movie I like very much was filmed there, “Call me by your name”, also I think it has beautiful landscapes, towns and villages. I don't know much about the country, only that the food is wonderful and the people are very nice. In Cremona I would like to visit the places where the movie was filmed, the house, the lake, the secret place of elio, the pizzeria and the train station, also i would like to take a bike ride by Crema. I would like to live in Moscazzano, I think a beautiful place, I would be happy doing anything, studying or working, but working is a necessity. I would try to find a flexible job, so I can see more places and meet more people, make friends, learn from their culture,  go to parties and enjoy all that italy can give me.



3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Pau, from what you see in the movie "Call me be your name" it is a very beautiful city, I hope you can get to know it soon!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Paula!! I love the movie "Call me by your name" and the city is wonderful! I would like to visit some day too. I hope you can visit and live there! Xoxo <3

    ResponderBorrar