martes, 25 de mayo de 2021

Post 5: My Future Job

In previous posts I have written about what I am studying and what my career is like, so, today I will write about my future job… but I think that will be a long time away.

Since I was a teenager, I have wanted to work as a clinical psychologist, is my big dream!
I am currently studying psychology and I like the clinical area more and more. when I think about my future job, I think it will be an indoor job, I think I will have a small room to attend to my patients, but that doesn't matter.
The truth is that I want to work in a public hospital and unfortunately, they don't always have the best things for mental health  :c

 I hope my salary is not the minimum wage, I don't expect to be paid a fortune, but I would like it to be decent, I would like to save money, so that I can travel, but I don't think it will do much.

Before starting my working life, I would like to specialize in the area I like, take a postgraduate course, a diplomate… but I don't know if I can do it.

The only thing I want in life is to be a good psychologist, my salary, the place where I work, all of that would take second place.



3 comentarios:

  1. You are so right about public hospitals and mental health:(. You will be a great clinical psychologist!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You are right about mental health services in public hospitals, I hope this improves in the future.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Good. You must use assist or help patients not attend, attend means to attend class, meeting, etc.

    ResponderBorrar