martes, 11 de mayo de 2021

What’s like to study psychology?

 

Well, it is difficult to answer this question for me, first I have to clarify some things, like, what is psychology? and, what does psychology study?

The discipline of psychology has many interpretations, there definitions change depending on the branch, is multiparadigmatic, but from a general view can be defined as the study of the mind, behavior, feelings and cognitions. In this sense, the person would be the object of study.

I decided to study this career because I want to help the people. In my life, I have suffered a lot and the help they have given me, has not been good... I want people too feel protected in therapy, not scared. I want to be a good psychologist, I want to be a person I didn’t have.

Studying this career online is a little boring for me, I want to see people, I want to hear them, I need that to connect fine with the study, is complicated, sometimes sad, but I try to remember why I do it.

One thing that makes me very tired is reading, there are MANY texts, my eyes hurt from reading so much, I end up with a headache. Is painful but necessary.

U-U





7 comentarios:

  1. The career is very beautiful but i feel same than you u.u is very hard the online context and for me has been very difficult too, I expect we can see in person some day!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. it's really tiring to read so many texts :(
    I hope you are an excellent psychologist! regards.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I understand you very much Pau, I have a similar relationship about why to study psychology and I am also overwhelmed by the amount of texts. I send you love and strength

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I hope you can help people the way you would like to be helped, I wish you much success.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hii pau!! I feel same, somethimes all this make me feel sad and always I have to tell myself "you can"

    ResponderBorrar